information for applicants
Rules of our cooperation
- As corporate consultants we work only on behalf of our clients. In our first personal contact, we always give you the name of our client.
- We do not engage in temporary employment. A possible employment contract is concluded between our client and you.
- Our service is remunerated by our client. We do not work on commission or on a pure success basis. This means that we receive our consulting fee on a cost-oriented basis and not only at the end of the project. Thus we guarantee that you will receive neutral advice.
- Personal information about you or your documents will be treated confidentially and will only be passed on to our clients after consultation with you.
- Throughout the entire decision-making process and also after a recruitment, we are your personal contact for all questions concerning your application. If decisions take too long, information or rejections are not transparent enough for you, talk to us about it. Please remember, however, that we too are dependent on information from our clients - in terms of time and content.
- Your openness and willingness to engage in dialogue is important to us: please keep us informed about your own considerations, such as decision-making situations for further applications, and let us know as early as possible of any appointment changes.
- If you have been invited to an interview, you are entitled to reimbursement of travel expenses in accordance with tax regulations.
- After completion of an application process you will receive your application documents back or we will delete your e-mail application from our database. We will only use your application for future projects at your specific request. Please let us know by e-mail or in writing. In this case, however, please do not forget to inform us of any changes that may occur later.